Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boring days,

I haven't posted in a while since there really isn't anything to talk about. ha The title of my blog really "DOES" say it all. ha

I had a great time this past weekend. I went into my sister’s house to celebrate her birthday. We had a sister’s slumber party. It was a blast, from the reading at the physic, to the fun we had on the Ouija board. It seemed like the weekend just blew by so fast. I guess that’s the sign of having fun.

I had another doctor’s appointment today, nothing special ........just jumping through the many hoops for my up and coming surgery. There are days it seems like it will never happen. But I have to keep a positive thought and just take one day at a time. I try to keep busy and…….. I have a lot to keep me busy with.

Melissa now has her own Etsy shop. I can not believe the beads she makes. It’s amazing to me that I showed her how to make beads and now she is making some of the most incredible beads I have ever seen. The hard part is convincing her to sell them for the amount of money I know that they are worth. Ha She makes beads better then I do. Here is a link to her shop if anyone is interested.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6821208


That goes the same with Kate. I gave her a few pointers with water colors. Her first picture was breath taking. I guess I should have known…. she used to paint when she was little and even then her pictures were most definitely “art”. Her latest picture was gold fish in a pond. She painted the picture like she was looking through a dream, the fish in was the main focal with all the extras in the haze. I loved it, I think she gave it to her friend.

I have two very talented daughters. They both have taken what I taught them and excelled beyond my own abilities. LOL I LOVE THAT!! Isn’t that how life should be, you teach your kids, you hope they do better then yourself…………and when they do…………it’s so rewarding. Life is good…………

No comments: