Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Birthday Bash for Gage

"The Man" and I live very quiet lives, so when there is a family gathering at my house its always a little stressful on "The Man" and me. My family get togethers are FUN, loud, rowdy, wild, and very busy. Gage's birthday was no exception.

Gage is my grandson who is turning 10. His real birthday is on the 29th of this month, but because he is heading back down to his Dad's for the school season, we had a birthday party for him here at our house.

I asked him what sort of food was his favorite and he choose one of my favorites too. ha SPAGHETTI!!! He must take after his mothers side, lol.........we all LOVE spaghetti. I cooked up a huge batch of sauce and noodles. Melissa made a very cute cake for him too. Here are some pictures from that WONDERFUL FUN DAY!


Gage is making a "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" game

Gage's Birthday CAke, Melissa made it.

Playing the Donkey game.


Opening up his camping cot

No comments: